Spey Valley Golf Webcam near Aviemore in the Scottish Highlands
The view from Newtonmore Golf Club webcam extends from our clubhouse window over the first tee and fairway, and eastwards over Spey Valley toward Kingussie, Aviemore, the Scottish Highlands and the Cairngorms National Park.
Summer visitors and new members are most welcome: book tee-off times online (lower down page) or call 01540 673878 for enquiries.
In adverse weather conditions closure of the course is indicated on the webcam image by presence of a white sign in middle of first tee or hanging from a rope across the entry to the tee. If rope present, but no white sign, then golf course is open but playing off winter tees. If in doubt, call 01540 673878.
- 18-hole 6031 yard par 70 Spey Valley golf course
- Fairways & greens in tip-top condition
- We're just a few miles south of Aviemore & Kingussie
- Affordable Spey Valley golf in the Scottish Highlands
- Visitors, groups & golf societies are all very welcome
- Easy-going parkland course established in 1893
- Readily accessible by road, rail & air
- Direct flights to Inverness & Aberdeen from UK & EU cities
- Golf in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park
- Less windswept than links down on the coast
- Buggy & club hire available
- Regular open & club competitions
- Green fees: £28/round weekday & £32/round weekend
- Winter fees: £14/round weekday & £16/round weekend
- Open Golf Week August 6-13 2016
- Junior & Senior golf membership sections
- We host the annual Scottish Open left-handed golf championship
- Bar & restaurant with great views and food & drink, & good company too
- So, Newtonmore is a lovely Highland golf course and very good value too
- Not a player? How to get into golf!
- Rory Mcilroy? The perfect golf swing!
Booking Spey Valley golf online:
Book Open Competitions from Home Page.