Score Card & Local Rules | Newtonmore Golf Club
|DATE:||Strokes Rec'd||Par 67|
|Marker's Score||Name||Hole||White yards||Stroke Index||Par||Yellow Yards||Stroke Index||Players Score||NETT Points||Ladies Yards||Par||Stroke Index|
|PLEASE AVOID SLOW PLAY AT ALL TIMES|
- Fences at which free lift applies - All boundary fences. High protective fence round Craigerne fue. Fences enclosing all fues along right hand side of 17th and 18th holes including school play area. All other fences are immovable obstructions and relief without penalty under rule 24.2 applies.
- Water and Lateral Water Hazards - water hazards are defined by yellow Stakes or Lines, Lateral Water hazards by Red Stakes or Lines. The Water Hazard/Lateral Water Hazard/Out of Bounds at the 7th hole is covered by Local Rule posted at the 7th Medal Tee.
- Man Made Surface Walls and Bridges - All tarred and man made roads and pathways including wooden bridges are immovable obstructions, Rule 24.2. A ball laying on the roadway behind the second green may also be dropped without penalty in the dropping zone marked to the front right of the green.
- Embedded Stones - On the 1st, 2nd, 17th and 18th fairways a free lift and drop may be taken if the club is likely to strike an embedded stone in the course of fairly playing a stroke.
- Specimen Local Rules - The following Specimen Local Rules, under which relief may be obtained from the condition referred to, have been adopted as provided for in Appendix 1 part B.
- Fixed sprinkler heads
- Stones in bunkers
- Protection of young trees (identified by stakes/growing tubes)
- Aeration holes
New Rule - All plantations with trees cut down leaving tree stumps, a free lift and drop can be taken if the stump obstructs your swing within one club length to the nearest point of relief, not nearer the hole.